Here’s the process for exporting form data in WordPress:
1. Log into WordPress
2. Hover over forms and then choose import/export
3. Choose the correct form from the dropdown
4. Mark the boxes that you want to receive data from (if you aren’t sure what you need yet, choose the fields from the form and the entry date, and this should give you everything).
5. Choose the date range (if you aren’t sure what to choose, one year is a good range to start with).
6. Click export, and the file will automatically download to your computer.